How It Works
Simply create an inquiry and send to at least 4 Cmobo pros for estimates. Select the best pro for the job. After pro completes the job and you write a review of 25 words or more, you will get a $25 Amazon gift card through email.
You use the efficient and FREE Cmobo service to get some work done around the house by a quality pro, and get rewarded. Why wait? Get started now!
'Completing a job and review is defined as (1) an inquiry for estimate is sent by you using Cmobo to at least 4 pros listed in the Cmobo directory, (2) a final price is accepted by you and one of the pros, (3) the job is physically completed by the selected pro at the address and service time specified in your Cmobo job, and (4) a review of at least 25 words is written by you about the selected pro.
This offer only applies to jobs done in the following counties in California: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, and Stanislaus.
Gift cards will normally be emailed to you within 30 days of completing the job and review. If you have not received your card within this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cmobo is not responsible for any lost or unused gift certificates. This offer is limited to one gift card or a maximum of $25 per month per user.
This offer is void where prohibited. Cmobo may cancel or modify these terms at any time. Cmobo reserves the right not sending gift cards to anyone who appears, at Cmobo's sole discretion, to have created fake or fraudulent jobs, profiles and/or reviews, and reporting such activities to law enforcement authorities.
1. REGISTRATION. To use the Service, You may be asked to submit a complete Cmobo registration form, which is available at https://www.cmobo.com (the "Registration Form"), on your behalf. As part of the registration process for the Service, You agree to: (1) provide certain limited information about You as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate) and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested on original signup shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). If Cmobo discovers that any of Your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, Cmobo may terminate Your right to access and receive the Service immediately upon notice. Cmobo will evaluate the registration application in good faith and will notify You in a timely manner regarding acceptance or rejection. Cmobo may reject a registration application if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the user is not an appropriate subscriber or user of the Service. Cmobo reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user who has cancelled any number of previous Service accounts. Cmobo need not provide a reason for its rejection. If Cmobo rejects Your application, then You may reapply and Cmobo will reconsider the application. You may not register for this Service if You are under 18 years of age. By registering for this Service You represent to Cmobo, that You are 18 years of age or older. Upon acceptance of this agreement and completion of the registration process You will have opened an account with Cmobo and will become a subscriber to the Cmobo Service.
(a) Description of Service. Cmobo provides user with tools to match customers and service providers, and fulfill and deliver services using mobile devices or over the internet. Cmobo makes the Cmobo Service available under a number of different subscription plans, including a plan free of charge. Please confirm that the plan for which You are registering meets Your needs. To use the Service on your mobile devices, you will need to download "Cmobo" client software to each mobile device that you would like to use. Each mobile device that you wish to use to synchronize data with your Cmobo web account needs to have internet access when synchronization is being conducted.
(b) Fees and Payments. You can always find the current Subscription Fees and charges posted under My Account on the Cmobo web site. Your subscription will continue and renew automatically unless terminated by Cmobo or until You notify Cmobo of Your decision to change Your subscription renewal. For cancellation instructions, log in to your account and click on the My Account page. If there are any annual, monthly or similar periodic fees for Your subscription, these fees will be billed automatically to the credit card or to your mailing or email address designated during the registration process for Cmobo, or subsequently designated to Cmobo at the start of the subscription period and at the start of each renewal period, unless You terminate Your subscription before the relevant period begins. You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with Your subscription for Cmobo (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. Cmobo may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving You notice in advance. All fees and charges incurred in connection with Your user name and password will be billed to the credit card or to your mailing/email address designated during the registration process for Cmobo or subsequently designated to Cmobo. You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access Cmobo through an Internet access provider or other third party service. YOU, AND NOT CMOBO, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU. This Agreement is personal to You, and You may not assign Your rights or obligations to anyone.
(c) Payment Information. As a condition to your right to use the Service under a paid subscription plan, You must provide us with valid payment information, e. g., credit card number belonging to you with available credit sufficient to pay the applicable Service Fees. In the event that you cancel this credit card or it is otherwise terminated, you must immediately provide us with a new valid credit card number. You authorize Cmobo, from time to time, to undertake steps to determine whether the credit card number you have provided to us is a valid credit card number. In the event that you do not provide us with a current valid credit card number with sufficient credit upon request during the effective period of this Agreement, you will be in violation of this Agreement, and we may terminate this Agreement with You. Cmobo does not accept debit cards for payment of Service Fees. In the event that you provide us with a debit card number instead of a credit card number, you authorize us to make all charges described in this Agreement to your debit card account.
(d) Free Accounts, Trial Offers, Coupons, Credits and Special Offers. Cmobo reserves the right to discontinue or modify free accounts, coupons, credits and special promotional offers at our discretion. The Free Account offers registered users limited access to Cmobo services. Each company and/or person is limited to one Free Account. The Free Trial offer associated with Cmobo entitles new, registered subscribers to a one-time free trial usage of the service. Free Trial terms vary by promotional offer. Cmobo reserves the right to terminate any user account that is determined by Cmobo to have violated any term in Cmobo Terms of Services.
2. USER CONDUCT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
(a) No Resale or Commercial Use of the Service. Your right to use the Service is personal to You. You may be either an individual or a corporation or business entity, but You agree not to resell the use of the Service, any downloadable plug-in, client software on handheld devices or other materials or any information obtained by You without the express written consent of Cmobo.
(b) Conduct. You are solely responsible for the content of Your transmissions through the Service. Cmobo does, however, reserve the right to take any action with respect to the Service that Cmobo deems necessary or appropriate in Cmobo's sole discretion if Cmobo believes You or Your transmissions or use of the Service may create liability for Cmobo. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing account collection, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising). You agree: (1) to comply with all United States laws, rules and other regulations applicable in connection with the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; (4) not to use the Service to infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; and (5) not to transmit through the Service, through Feedback or otherwise, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems and You will not interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Service.
(c) Proprietary Rights. In accordance with Your authorized use of the Service, Cmobo grants You a limited license to use the client software on handheld devices, and client plug-in solely in connection with the Service offered by Cmobo. You acknowledge that the client software and plug-in downloaded in connection with the Service is proprietary to Cmobo and may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, product marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, You are only permitted to use this plug-in as expressly authorized by the Service and these Terms. Further, Cmobo, and the Cmobo logo, and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying Cmobo's products and services are trademarks of Cmobo and may not be used without the prior written permission of Cmobo. All other product names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works of this plug-in without expressly being authorized to do so by Cmobo. Further, You may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the plug-in. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to Cmobo.
4. MODIFICATIONS. Cmobo may amend these Terms at any time by (i) posting a revised Terms of Service document on https://www.cmobo.com and/or (ii) sending information regarding the Terms amendment to the email address You provide to Cmobo. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the https://www.cmobo.com site to obtain timely notice of such amendments. You manifest intent to accept these amended terms if You continue to use Your membership account after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to You. Otherwise, these Terms may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. Further, Cmobo reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to You. Cmobo shall not be liable to You or any third party should Cmobo exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
5. PASSWORDS AND SECURITY. As part of the registration process, You will choose Your account login and You will choose Your passwords for access to this account and to Your handheld devices. You agree to carefully safeguard all of Your passwords. You are solely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of passwords and account information. Furthermore, You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to immediately notify Cmobo of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You, including if You believe that Your password or account information has been stolen or otherwise compromised.
6. TERMINATION. Cmobo may immediately terminate Your membership and right to use the Service if (a) You breach these Terms; (b) Cmobo is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide to Cmobo; (c) such information is inaccurate; or (d) Cmobo decides, in its sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Service. Cmobo shall not be liable to You or any third party for termination of the Service. You may terminate Your Account and end Your use of the Service at any time, for any reason or for no reason. For cancellation instructions, log in to your account and click on the My Account page. Upon termination of Your account, You shall remain liable for all fees incurred or accrued by You and any fees you may have paid in advance are nonrefundable. Upon expiration or termination for any reason, You are no longer authorized to use the Service or Software. When this Agreement is terminated and/or Your Account is cancelled, You will no longer have access to data and other material You have stored on the Site and that material may be deleted by Cmobo.
7. MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES. You understand that Cmobo may update the Software at any time, but is under no obligation to inform You of or furnish to You any such updates. This Agreement does not grant You any right, license or interest in or to any support, maintenance, improvements, modifications, enhancements or updates to the Software or supporting documentation. To the extent that Cmobo supplies any updates to You, such updates will be deemed to be subject to the terms of this Agreement unless Cmobo indicates otherwise. Cmobo reserves the right to charge fees for any future versions of, or updates to, this Software.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Cmobo EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Cmobo MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES Cmobo MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLUG-IN WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED (INCLUDING SOFTWARE ON HANDHELD DEVICES AND PLUG-INS) THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Cmobo OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Cmobo BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF Cmobo HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CMOBO'S LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO $5. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. MARKETING: You agree that Cmobo may use your name, trade marks, and trade names to identify you as a customer of Cmobo on Cmobo web sites, and for use in Cmobo's corporate, promotional, and marketing literature, and to cooperate with Cmobo for reasonable availability to act as a reference for companies considering the Cmobo Product and Services. You also agree to permit Cmobo to occasionally send you marketing and promotional materials in the form of mails or emails. Upon non-renewal or termination of this Agreement, each Party shall cease all display and advertising, of the other Party’s name, trademarks and trade names, and each Party shall terminate the permission of receiving promotional materials from the other Party. Each Party hereby agrees not to contest or make application for registering any trademark or trade name of the other Party.
11. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree, at Your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold Cmobo harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability or expense arising out of or relating to (a) a third-party claim, action or allegation of infringement based on information, data, files or other content submitted by You; (b) any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of these Terms by You; or (c) any third-party claim, action or allegation brought against Cmobo arising out of or relating to a dispute between its users over the terms and conditions of a contract or related to the purchase and sale of any services.
12. COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS. You agree that any information you upload or send to Cmobo, which includes but is not limited to, orders, forms, reports, documents, contacts, and images is owned, by you or authorized to be used by you. You agree not to upload or send any materials to Cmobo that is copyrighted by any person or entity other than yourself or by entities you wholly own.
13. GENERAL TERMS. These Terms are governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in California and further agree that any cause of action relating to these Terms shall be brought in a court in Santa Clara County, California. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Cmobo's failure to act with respect to a breach by You does not waive Cmobo's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. Cmobo shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Cmobo's reasonable control. Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be delivered (i) by hand; (ii) by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested to the address provided by the other party, or to such other address as a party may designate by written notice in accordance with this Section 12; (iii) by overnight courier or (iv) by electronic mail with confirming letter mailed under the conditions described in (ii). Notice so given shall be deemed effective when received, or if not received by reason of fault of addressee, when delivered. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral.
You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for periodically reviewing the Terms of Service.